Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cheerleading ♥

So I think I forgot how much I love cheering.  I've had 3 practices with my new team, and even though there are 7 of us at the moment, and the talent isnt where I'm used to be. I LOVE IT. I'm so sore I can barley walk, I'd rather spend all day in bed when I'm not at practice, but I forgot how much I love tumbling, stuntin, jumping, and dancing.  It doesn't look like we are going to be able to compete this year, with 7 girls, you cant really do much, but hopefully next year we can get more girls to join the team.  With a school this small its hard to.  I'm meeting really nice people on campus, and I can't wait for school to start on monday :D first football games Saturday night, we arent cheering at the game but it will be nice to have one game that we can hang out in the stands and see whats going on :).  Orentation is tomorrow along with practice, hopefully I get a roomate soon, this place is too quiet with out another person here!

No comments: