Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Electronics

I am HORRIBLE with electronics!
I have been in college for 3 years and I have had 3 different computers. My mom stole my first one, and I upgraded for a small version of the one I had. Then through all my travels during winter vacation, someone at the airport decided that dropping my luggage would be a good idea and cracked the screen, probably at the newark airport where I spent most of my vacation, and with all my luck, the company that i got my very expensive computer with a WONDERFUL warranty filed for bankruptcy so I'm stuck with a crack down my screen! Well I obviously need something to do school work on so I went and bought a little acer notebook from office depot for less then 300 bucks, and now my itunes doesnt want to work. To try and fix this problem I for some reason plug my ipod into my computer and now that wont work! This is also my second ipod in a few years because i fried my ipod last year disconnecting it with out the proper steps.
I have ZERO luck with electronics.
And now I'm depressed because my ipod is dead, needs to be charged, and I cant update it at all.

No comments: